Emerging Leaders Program
What is It?
The Emerging Leaders Program is a nine month paid ministry training and practice experience for college aged students. Its an opportunity to go on an exciting journey into what it looks like to serve God and Others at an intense level or vocationally.
The program is a mix of learning and leading. Participants will spend their time in discipleship training, prayer and solitude, and being mentored by church leaders. Participants will be part of a team of people getting hands on experience leading ministry programs. Participants will also spend their time bringing their unique gifts, abilities, and stories to mentor, train, and equip students and kids involved in our ministries.
What will I Do?
- Utilize your interests, passions, and creativity to plan and administrate dynamic K-12 ministry programs
- Use your story to mentor, hang out with, and disciple students
- Help design and implement curriculum that teaches the stories of God and His people
- Go on trips and retreats with students
- Spend time in Prayer and Discipleship training
What should I Expect?
- Time for Retreating, Prayer, and Solitude
- Time for Community/Encouragement/Fun
- Practical hands on church ministry experience for grades K-12
- Discipleship Training
- Salary of $800 per month
- Chance to try out Vocational Ministry with time to continue your schooling at local colleges or seminaries
- Opportunity to pour into students and teach children the story of God
- Two weeks vacation time to use at your discretion
- The chance to work along side of a team of people growing in faith